During the Annual General Meeting of the organisation Wirt iż-Żejtun,which was held on Sunday, 25th January 2015, Ruben Abela was confirmed as President, TraceyAnne Cumbo as Secretary, Jesmond Cutajar as Treasurer, Marcelle Cannataci as PRO and Samuel Falzon, Michael Aquilina and Karen Abela as members. The first activity undertaken by the committee was the presentation of the book “The Turkish Raid of 1614” to Her Excellency Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President of Malta, on the 30th January 2015 at San Anton Palace. The book is a collection of the papers presented during the symposium of the same name, which was held in June 2014.
Our Folk Music (Għana)
- NEWS: A new book has just been launched
- NEWSLETTER: December 2020
- PROJECTS: The Żejtun Roman Villa: Interpretation through 3D Digital Reconstruction and 2D Animation
- EVENTS: Tree planting at San Klement
- NEWS: Supporting student projects
- PROJECTS: Restoration of St Gregory’s Painting
- NEWSLETTER – September 2020 Issue
- EVENTS: Qadfa Storja (Bicycle tour)
- ENVIRONMENT: Clean-up at San Klement
- NEWSLETTER: Ġunju 2020 issue
- PROJECTS: Restoration of St Gregory’s Historic Painting
- A time to remember with greenery!