It was on this day that more than sixty persons, mostly hailing from Zejtun, gathered at the Zejtun Parish Hall and approved a motion to set up Wirt iż-Żejtun. The same motion included the mission statement of this new organisation. Through this motion a group of seven people were given the mandate to formulate a statute for the organisation, which statute was approved on the 13th December.
Our Folk Music (Għana)
- ENVIRONMENT: Clean-up at San Klement
- NEWSLETTER: Ġunju 2020 issue
- Projects: Restoration of St Gregory’s Historic Painting
- A time to remember with greenery!
- NEWSLETTER: March 2020 issue
- NEWSLETTER: December 2019 issue
- PRESS RELEASE: Appreciation vs. Destruction
- NEWSLETTER: September 2019 issue
- NEWSLETTER: June 2019 issue
- EVENTS: Nature and History Walk at Il-Park tal-Inwadar
- NEWSLETTER: March 2019 issue
- EVENTS: Siggiewi residents touring iż-Żejtun