It was on this day that more than sixty persons, mostly hailing from Zejtun, gathered at the Zejtun Parish Hall and approved a motion to set up Wirt iż-Żejtun. The same motion included the mission statement of this new organisation. Through this motion a group of seven people were given the mandate to formulate a statute for the organisation, which statute was approved on the 13th December.
Our Folk Music (Għana)
- NEWS – The Zejtun Roman Villa: Digital Interpretation
- NEWSLETTER – September 2021
- NEWSLETTER – June 2021
- NEWSLETTER – March 2021
- NEWS: Being pro-active: 12 sites + 32 properties proposed for Scheduling
- Let’s grow cotton!
- NEWS: A new book has just been launched
- NEWSLETTER: December 2020
- PROJECTS: The Żejtun Roman Villa: Interpretation through 3D Digital Reconstruction and 2D Animation
- EVENTS: Tree planting at San Klement
- NEWS: Supporting student projects
- PROJECTS: Restoration of St Gregory’s Painting