It was on this day that more than sixty persons, mostly hailing from Zejtun, gathered at the Zejtun Parish Hall and approved a motion to set up Wirt iż-Żejtun. The same motion included the mission statement of this new organisation. Through this motion a group of seven people were given the mandate to formulate a statute for the organisation, which statute was approved on the 13th December.
Our Folk Music (Għana)
- NEWS: A new book has just been launched
- NEWSLETTER: December 2020
- PROJECTS: The Żejtun Roman Villa: Interpretation through 3D Digital Reconstruction and 2D Animation
- EVENTS: Tree planting at San Klement
- NEWS: Supporting student projects
- PROJECTS: Restoration of St Gregory’s Painting
- NEWSLETTER – September 2020 Issue
- EVENTS: Qadfa Storja (Bicycle tour)
- ENVIRONMENT: Clean-up at San Klement
- NEWSLETTER: Ġunju 2020 issue
- PROJECTS: Restoration of St Gregory’s Historic Painting
- A time to remember with greenery!