This gallery contains 7 photos.
The research being carried out by Wirt iż-Żejtun on the Buleben Feudal Estate, with the assistance of a number of voluntary experts in different fields is yielding very positive results and unfolding the cultural and natural assets of this area … Continue reading →
This gallery contains 4 photos.
Bishop Alpheran de Bussan dedicated the new parish church to St Catherine of Alexandria on the 10th May 1744. By this day, the church was still under construction, however the aisles were yet unbuilt and thus only the central part … Continue reading →