During the meeting the Secretary, Ms Traceyanne Vella Cumbo, presented the annual report for 2015 while the Treasurer, Mr Jesmond Cutajar presented the financial report. Discussion by the members present followed each report. At the end of the meeting the President, Perit Ruben Abela made a concluding speech in which he presented a number of initiatives and activities which will be held during this year. The meeting was chaired by Mr Guzi Gatt.
Our Folk Music (Għana)
- NEWS – The Zejtun Roman Villa: Digital Interpretation
- NEWSLETTER – September 2021
- NEWSLETTER – June 2021
- NEWSLETTER – March 2021
- NEWS: Being pro-active: 12 sites + 32 properties proposed for Scheduling
- Let’s grow cotton!
- NEWS: A new book has just been launched
- NEWSLETTER: December 2020
- PROJECTS: The Żejtun Roman Villa: Interpretation through 3D Digital Reconstruction and 2D Animation
- EVENTS: Tree planting at San Klement
- NEWS: Supporting student projects
- PROJECTS: Restoration of St Gregory’s Painting